Many restaurants across the United States get top honors and accolades for their amazing menus, stellar service, beautiful decor, and immersive atmosphere. Only a handful can say they stand tall among the best of the best, however.
That's why Trips to Discover revealed the 10 best award-winning eateries in the country. Analysts determined their picks after looking at "64 highest-ranking restaurants recognized by the Michelin Guide, Forbes Travel Guide, and American Automobile Association (AAA) Diamond Awards."
A highly-rated Florida restaurant was crowned the top restaurant on the list: Victoria & Albert's! Here's why it was ranked number one:
"Welcome to the heart of Orlando, Florida, where the prestigious Victoria & Albert’s nestles within Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A crowning jewel in the culinary world, this restaurant proudly wears its Five-Star badge from Forbes Travel Guide and AAA Five-Diamond honor with grace and elegance. Per my statistical analysis, it stands atop the gastronomic pinnacle with a sterling Customer Review Score of 4.81 out of 5 — the highest among a competitive field of 64 critically acclaimed culinary destinations."
Here are the Top 10 award-winning restaurants in America, according to Trips to Discover:
- Victoria & Albert’s (Orlando, Florida)
- Cindy Wolf’s Charleston (Baltimore, Maryland)
- The Inn at Little Washington (Washington, Virginia)
- Per Se (New York, New York)
- Le Bernardin (New York, New York)
- Daniel (New York, New York)
- Gary Danko (San Francisco, California)
- The Modern (New York, New York)
- Alinea (Chicago, Illinois)
- Kai Restaurant (Phoenix, Arizona)
To see why the rest of these acclaimed eateries are getting the spotlight, too, visit tripstodiscover.com for the full list.